TOPNOTCH ALL DAY.
TOPNOTCH ALL DAY.
Similar Objects of Deeper Manila reppin STNDRDS at this years installment of Wall Lords at The Collective, Malugay St, Makati.
Check his stuff out HERE and try not to be blown away.
Beef Tacos and beer for lunch. ‘Cause sometimes you don’t really have to spend too much for good food, nor do you have to be wolfgang-fuckin’-puck. Goodevening y’all.
Discipline is not something money can buy which is why our so-called lawmakers couldn’t seem to get a hold of it. Thus, our current state.
It’s here y’all
…one rifle per family.
Video by Leo Docuyanan
- Bronze Watch - produced by B-Roc
- I Beg Of You - produced by Lefty
- So Many - produced by ESTA
- Rent Money (featuring Rocky Rivera) - produced by CHOPS
- Sermon - produced by ESTA
- Books (featuring Prometheus Brown aka Geologic of Blue Scholars) - produced by MTK
- Kid (Interlude) (produced by Ajani
- Pops - produced by 6Fingers
- Moms - produced by 6Fingers
- Self Defense (Interlude)
- Upset The Setup (featuring Killer Mike) - produced by Colby Evans
- Massacre - produced by Justo of The Physics
- Boom - produced by Jake One
- Pepper Spray - produced by Lefty
- Lean - produced by Karman
- Orosi - produced by OJ
- Th Eshit (featuring Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm) - produced by MTK
- Death Certificate - produced by MTK
- Golden Era Shower (featuring Dumbfoundead, Drunken Tiger JK, Ruby Ibarra, Gloc9 and Omar Offendum) - produced by Dirty Diggs
- Where You From - produced by OJ
The secret to being happy:
Step 1: Order the ff. from McDonalds; McDonalds Chicken, BBQ Sauce, Twister Fries.
Step 2: Glaze the chicken thoroughly with BBQ Sauce (at least one pack of sauce per piece of chicken).
Step 3: Be Happy.
What’s been playing almost everyday at my house.
Last post before i hit the sheets, cause i know you cats’ll wanna hear this shit. Wayyyy toooooo smooth.
I dont know how that happened but that was cool, seeing our post before you even log in.
Went to visit the Chief shop in Makati today with the homie Oleg to drop off some stuff and chop it up a bit. Above is a view from the outside just incase you’re in the area and you see this sight. I think it’s awesome that Chief is putting the MKT back on the streetwear map since most of the shops are now located at Ronac or other places in the Quezon City area.
Wooden floors, racks, shelves, the works! We got in and i couldnt help but notice the good selection of vintage threads they had for sale I’m talking Polo Ralph Lauren shit.
Racks on racks on racks of vintage snaps on snaps on snaps. C/O Prime Goods. If you haven’t heard of Prime Goods they supply a dope selection of vintage snaps from the NBAs to your everyday college hat. If that’s your thing you’ll definitely love checking out this shop.
Some of the tees they still have on hand.
One thing i like about Chief is the tags. Real nice and simple, really let’s you know you’re talking to some professionals.
I picked up a lot of tips from this visit, but it was starting to drizzle outside and we all had some place we had to be at so we decided to cut and be out.
After the visit to the Chief store, I decided to make a quick stop at Makati Cinema Square and check out the thrift spots to see what’s up, ‘cause i remember seeing some Visvims, Supreme/Nike AF1s, and Patta Airmax 1s [all in good condition but sadly not my size]. I found this really cool pair of NewBalances tho and for only Php 950.00. Still wasn’t my size though.
After all the thrift spots i came across this one store that still sells Tamiyas and all the accessories and paint and what not. Flashbacks of my childhood. I wanted to see if they still had the Black Saber in stock. That was my all time favorite Tamiya model. They didn’t have it but they had a lot of Sonic Sabers which was also cool.
After this spot I pretty much just ended my day out and headed home for some much needed rest.